Brownie Bite Paper Liners...

Discussion in 'Cakes' started by ND~SD Baker 2018, Sep 25, 2018.

1. ND~SD Baker 2018

ND~SD Baker 2018 New Member

Does anyone know where I can get paper liners for Brownie Bite pans?
    Or how to make them?

ND~SD Baker 2018, Sep 25, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. ND~SD Baker 2018

Becky Administrator

Welcome to the forum @ND~SD Baker 2018 :)

To be honest I'd never heard of a brownie bite pan before! Just took a look and I see they have little square holes, is that right? If it were me I'd just make them using greaseproof paper. Cut squares that are equal to or bigger than the width plus sides (so if the base of the hole is 4cm and the depth of the hole is 3cm, cut a square that is minimum of 10cm, being 4+3+3). Then fold the sides inwards so that you have a folded square in the centre that is the size of the hole base (in the example above, 4cm by 4cm) then push it into the hole and allow the corners to fold around. Or you could just push them in without folding for a more rugged look.

Becky, Sep 26, 2018
    1. Advertisements

3. ND~SD Baker 2018

Norcalbaker59 Well-Known Member

In the US, Wilton makes mini muffin liners (round shape). You can get them at the big box stores such as Michael’s, JoAnn’s Fabric, and Walmart. Just google “Wilton mini muffin liners”.

If you have the little square pan you’ll have to go through Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/501194...MI8MePxvXZ3QIVj8BkCh0bmwpYEAQYBCABEgIvbPD_BwE

Norcalbaker59, Sep 27, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question