Chocolate and Zucchini equals Yum!

What is the wierdest combination of food you have ever eaten and liked?

• Peanutbutter and Zucchini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Recently, I noticed a Chocolate Zucchini recipe. However, as is usually the case, I did not have all the ingredients. I looked over several of the recipe's and found one that I felt I could safely substitute and skimp ingredients on. It turned out fantastic! The chocolate was moist and creamy due to the Zucchini. And because I used Honey and Stevia as a sweetener, we didn't feel like we were stuffing our face with brownies even though that's what it tasted like. What about you? What are some of your favorite Chocolate Zucchini recipes? Do you have any good substitution tips with regard to them in case some of us don't have access to the same ingredients?

Reaction score
I'm not a chocolate or zucchini person but the weirdest food I've ate would have to be my salt n vinegar chips dipped in yogurt. I love this combo and eat it quite often.

Reaction score
Zucchini bread is delicous, If you add chocolate it has got to be even better. This is a good way to add something healthy to your diet and still enjoy it. Make sure you use dark chocolate for the add benifits. I bet if you thew in a hand fulll dried cranberries it be great.

Reaction score
I love zucchini bread, but I don't think I've had chocolate with it! I have to try this, it sounds amazing!
I did it! And it was really good. We used stevia to make it sugar free and honey (because the recipe I used called for sugar and brown sugar). I was worried my husband wouldn't like it but he said it reminded him of those hostess mini muffins we used to get at gas stations. I think it was the zucchini that made it so moist and the chocolate overpowers the zucchini taste so you don't realize you're eating veggies. I would definitely make this again!

Reaction score
I have heard about the Zucchini bread but never had it as I was skeptical how would it taste. If you had such an experience with this weird combo of Zucchini and chocolate, I am tempted to have it now.

Reaction score
Wow, I've never heard of a chocolate zucchini recipe before! It's my first time to come across this, but it does seem interesting and it sounds like a healthy substitute! I'll look up more of these recipes and will try to bake something like this for myself :)

Reaction score
Wow, I've never heard of a chocolate zucchini recipe before! It's my first time to come across this, but it does seem interesting and it sounds like a healthy substitute! I'll look up more of these recipes and will try to bake something like this for myself :)

I forgot to post a photo. So if you end up making it, that would make a great edition to the thread. We ate it too fast! It was SO good. Here is another nice website that had some good recipe's for it: http://www.fortheloveofcooking.net/2013/08/double-chocolate-zucchini-muffins.html (I liked the 'double chocolate part'.)

Ask a Question