2-3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
3 1/2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup flour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt (I always skip this... don't know about you guys! )
1 1/2 ounces milk chocolate
marshmallows.. ( I use marshmallow fluff just fine)

Melt the butter and baking chocolate in the microwave for 20 seconds so it's all soft and runny. In a different cup mix about a half a spoon of that melted butter with graham crackers so it makes kind of a pasty base at the bottom of the cup.
In a third cup mix the egg, sugar, vanilla, flour, baking powder salt and cocoa until it's thick and doughy. Then mix in the melted butter and chocolate. Pout half of this onto the graham cracker crust you just made then throw a layer of marshmallows on top of that and add the rest of the doughy mixture. Microwave it for 20 seconds and ping! you're done! (put it in for longer if you need to)

Reaction score
Mmmm this does sound delicious! It's definitely going to be a must try soon. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Reaction score
This sounds like a great recipe. Anything with chocolate in it is definitely worth trying. I also like easy to make recipes. I'm not a complicated baker. I stick to simple, basic recipes as much as possible.

Ask a Question