Christmas smells

Reaction score
I really love the smells associated with Christmas. The smell of a fresh tree in the living room, the baking, and the smell of hot chocolate. What is your favorite Christmas scent?

Reaction score
It's more of a winter smell, but I do love the smell of chestnuts roasting and of course being a chocoholic, hot chocolate being made. Everyone seems to have more candles and especially the scented ones at this time of year and they have Christmas scented candles which add to the atmosphere. (Mulled wine, cloves and spruce)

Reaction score
The smell of those Christmas fruitcakes and puddings get me in a frenzy along with the sweet aroma from all tasty dishes that's been prepared and not to mention the sweet fragrance of the scented candles, i especially like apple & pine needle and cinnamon sticks scents...what could be more heavenly?

Reaction score
I haven't had a lot of traditional Christmases because things have a way of going wrong around Christmas in my family. But I do like the smell of hot cocoa being made.

Reaction score
My favorite is definitely the smell of pine or fresh cut trees. And I somehow associate vanilla with the smell of winter and Christmas; probably from all the sugar cookies?

Reaction score
i love the smell of pine. That's my favorite thing about Christmas. Trader Joe's sells cinnamon brooms. I always know it's holiday time when I walk into the store and get a big whiff of cinnamon. I bought one this year for the very first time. We don't have a real tree so the cinnamon broom helps me to remember is the holiday season.

Reaction score
I really meant to get some cinnamon scented pine coats to put out near the tree this year, but time kind of slipped away from me. I will have to remember for next year.

Reaction score
I really meant to get some cinnamon scented pine coats to put out near the tree this year, but time kind of slipped away from me. I will have to remember for next year.

What are cinnamon scented pine coats? Sounds like something that I might love.

Reaction score
What are cinnamon scented pine coats? Sounds like something that I might love.
They're pinecones that are saturated in cinnamon scent and you place them around the house like potpourri. I have some that are 3 years old and still have scent.

Ask a Question