Does anybody have a good Recipe for Cranberry Orange Muffins?

Reaction score
Cranberry orange muffins are my absolute favorite. It's hard to find a muffin that I don't like, but I love these.

I've tried a couple recipes, but I'm always on the lookout for more. Does anybody have a good one, one you've tried, that you can share?

Cranberry orange cake or bread would work too. Thanks in advance if anybody has one.

Reaction score
http://www.oceanspray.com/Recipes/Corporate/Breads-Muffins/Cranberry-Muffins.aspx

I honestly can't speak from a position of experience but I looked it up and came across this one which I would like to try myself. The sad part is that I have spent weeks intermittently looking for muffin pans which seem to have disappeared. I am hoping to find the Ocean Spray cranberries that the recipe calls for as well. I did not pull out all the plugs as usual to overwhelm you. Let me know if you have tried this one.

Reaction score
Haha thanks for holding back. :)

Hmm... I would imagine an Ocean Spray one would be good. I might have to give it a try.

I'm not sure if I'll use my jumbo muffin pan or the one that is shaped like little loaves. I love the look of those little loaves.

Reaction score
I don't always have cranberries in the house but I actually went to the supermarket and picked up some. The amount falls short of what is called for in this recipe but this is definitely something I would like to try. I guess it would be a good idea to get the muffin pan as I am still coming up short there. How does a muffin pan disappear?

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol, Bella, I suppose it disappears like anything else in the house does. I've been left scratching my head too many times.

You could try cutting down the recipe, maybe in half, to make it work with the berries you have on hand. I make half recipes often.

Reaction score
lol, Bella, I suppose it disappears like anything else in the house does. I've been left scratching my head too many times.

You could try cutting down the recipe, maybe in half, to make it work with the berries you have on hand. I make half recipes often.

I swear there must be a ghost in the house. I have some male house help and I know he's an honest man, but I am wondering if he threw it out. It's that an a blender that I have been looking for for weeks. Big mystery!. My neigbour had a break in a month or more ago but I don't suppose someone would break in and take a blender and muffin pans and leave, would they?:). I guess I am just going to have to go shopping but those things can be so expensive here.

It looks like I am going to have to start cutting in two. I had an experience recently that convinced me I need to cut it down the middle sometimes.

Reaction score
That is weird, but I've had experiences like that as well. Maybe your helper just decided to do some rearranging and inadvertently ended up hiding stuff on you. A blender is pretty hard to misplace though, lol.

I've had good success with cutting recipes in half. It works well when you want to use up stuff but don't have quite enough for a full recipe. It's also a good way for me to try new recipes.. if I don't like it, I haven't wasted a full set of ingredients.

Ask a Question