Does your spouse or significant other cook with you?

Reaction score
Yes, my boyfriend is actually a great cook, and sometimes I actually leave the cooking to him when I don't feel like it. Last thanksgiving I left him in charge of making a dessert and he made an amazing pumpkin cheesecake, I was impressed.

Reaction score
Mine would definitely never make a pumpkin cheesecake. He makes some tasty pancakes and cheeseburgers, though.

Reaction score
My boyfriend is a professional cook, so he is usually the one that cooks for me. I am more of the baker in the household. He has taught me so much about cooking, since I wasn't really aloud in the kitchen as a child due to being so clumsy and messy. I've learned a lot in the past three years. :)

Reaction score
My answer to that would be no! I love cooking and I hate when someone is in the kitchen with me. My boyfriend knows how to cook so I'll let him cook, maybe one day out of the week. Outside of the fact that I love cooking, another reason I don't want him cooking is because he leaves a mess. I like to clean up as I go. For example, if I am grilling chicken that requires spices, once I am done seasoning it, I will place the chicken on the grill and immediately after, I will put the spices back in the cabinet while my chicken is cooking. I do not like a messy kitchen!

Reaction score
Omg. My fiance actually cooks. He loves to cook and he is VERY good at it. My mom and dad love when he comes over, because he can grill. I mean, my dad can grill, but all of my exes never did it. He also will do just about everything. It's amazing and very good when he cooks.

Reaction score
:oops::rolleyes::pMe and my wife loves to cook. Actually we bake more often together than cooking. It's like our bonding time together on weekends when we try to save up extra money and stop ourselves from going out. It helps us save more and have fun at the same time. I just hate washing the dishes afterwards.

Reaction score
My hubby enjoys cooking a lot , when he is at home we spend a lot of time together in the kitchen ...its actually fun for me to compete with him as he considers himself to be the better cook and this is one way of keeping the fire ablaze in our relationship.

Reaction score
I'm a single parent but when I was part of a couple, my ex didn't cook with me because we have different styles. My ex always liked to make Cuban food, as his mother taught him to do and I like to make American comfort food as well as some Chinese and Japanese foods. I wouldn't have wanted to cook with him anyway because he didn't clean up after himself when he cooked.

Reaction score
She does sometimes. Its actually a lot more fun when she does cook with me, because we tend to have a great sense of connection in those times.

Reaction score
I am an elderly single lady. So my daughter cooks with me occasionally and my 7 yr old grandson likes to watch me cook. I guess I need to start letting him help so i will have a cooking buddy. It would be nice to have someone to help preparing meals, ect.

Reaction score
My boyfriend loves to cook and is really good at it. We have a small kitchen now but once we move, I'll looking forward to us doing more cooking/baking together.
My husband and I love to cook together. We don't get to do it as much as we would like but baking is always fun because we do that later at night. Cooking a meal is tough because when I start cooking dinner he is normally still working.

We do enjoy holiday baking together. Around the holidays we bakes tons of Christmas cookies and we have so much fun! His specialty is pecan pie! It's amazingly delicious!! That's a Thanksgiving favorite at out house!
Happy baking!
Danyel :)

Reaction score
My boyfriend loves to cook and is really good at it. We have a small kitchen now but once we move, I'll looking forward to us doing more cooking/baking together.
This is yet a dream of mine. I'm still single, but I'm praying that will soon be my past and my future and I will be in the kitchen whipping up some delicious eats together!

Ask a Question