Free Cooking Thermometers in Exchange for Honest Review on Amazon

Reaction score
Hi my name is Brandon and I just started manufacturing high quality Cooking Thermometers that are the same quality you find in any retail store! These are awesome! I am going to start selling them on Amazon and I would like to offer 15 of them for free to some people in baking-forums, in exchange for your honest review on Amazon. (American residents only!) :(

There is no catch and no money is needed. If you're interested in getting my Cooking Thermometer for free in exchange for leaving an unbiased Amazon Review, please email me. I will provide you with a 100% off Amazon coupon you can use. It's all handled through Amazon, so you know this is legit.

I am a small business and honestly need reviews to spread the word about how awesome these Cooking Thermometers are! This is why I am doing this. The best way to do that is to let some local people get one for free, try it out, and then post a review! The only thing that Amazon might charge you for is shipping, so it is preferable if you're an Amazon Prime member that way you will get free shipping.

If you are interested, please email me at (e-mail address removed)

Any questions, please let me know! I only have 15 of these to give away for free so only serious inquiries please! Thank you!

Reaction score
That is so kind of you. I would love to have one but I honestly can't see myself using it for months because it is so hot here in the summer. I think I will pass this on to someone who will use it right away so they can give you a review.

Reaction score
I would love to, but is this limited to solely USA residents? You don't say and this forum is worldwide and some of us are not in the US.

Ask a Question