Glad I found you.

Reaction score
I am so happy to have finally found this site. My passion is bread, but I love making cakes, coolies, scones, especially scones. I've been trying Irish recipes and British ones for scones, and would love to hear of anyone else who would be interested in comparing recipes. My oven has been on the blink for some time now, and I've had to make do with toaster oven.

Reaction score
I am so happy to have finally found this site. My passion is bread, but I love making cakes, coolies, scones, especially scones. I've been trying Irish recipes and British ones for scones, and would love to hear of anyone else who would be interested in comparing recipes. My oven has been on the blink for some time now, and I've had to make do with toaster oven.

Welcome. I pretty much bake everything. Bread is my weaker side. But I’ve been trying to change that of late. I’ve bern doing more bread classes lately. I’m getting more interested in ancient grains, and looking at milling my own flours.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, @PaddyL!

One of my favourite things to have is a buttered cheese scone, or a fruit scone with jam and clotted cream :D.

What are coolies? I've not heard that term before (I'm from the UK).

Ask a Question