Glass Baking Pan

Reaction score
I’m looking everywhere for a glass baking pan with perfectly straight/sharp edges (as opposed to rounded or slanted). I find them in metal easily, but I want glass. Either I’m not searching for the right words or it doesn’t exist! Help!

Reaction score
I’m looking everywhere for a glass baking pan with perfectly straight/sharp edges (as opposed to rounded or slanted). I find them in metal easily, but I want glass. Either I’m not searching for the right words or it doesn’t exist! Help!

I do not believe a straight sided glass baking dish exists. I can only think of five brands of glass bakeware: Corning, Anchor, Pyrex, Marinex, and Libby. I’ve never seen a straight sided glass baking dish. But you can check their websites. I’m not sure if Corning it’s even in business anymore. I haven’t seen a Corning product in years.

It may be the closest you’ll come to a straight sided baking dish that is not metal is ceramic.

Reaction score
I do not believe a straight sided glass baking dish exists. I can only think of five brands of glass bakeware: Corning, Anchor, Pyrex, Marinex, and Libby. I’ve never seen a straight sided glass baking dish. But you can check their websites. I’m not sure if Corning it’s even in business anymore. I haven’t seen a Corning product in years.

It may be the closest you’ll come to a straight sided baking dish that is not metal is ceramic.

Corning is still in business. Theres tons of Corning ware all over the store shelves down here.

http://www.corningware.com/

And no, you will never find a flat/straight sided or edged glass bakeware pan, because it's more difficult to mold glass with edges and flat corners like metal pans. Plus, they are easier to break because of those kinds of edges not being curved to absorb impact with dropped.

The only flat edged glass products I've seen are like gift jars and such.

You might find them in clay, ceramic, or porcelain bakeware, but not glass.

Reaction score
Pyrex used to make THIS style, but I think that they are all square or oval now. :oops:
Pyrex Cake pan..jpg

Reaction score
Corning or pyrex both have such glass baking dish, but price is rather high, unless that you are not end-user, then there are many glass baking dish supplier for you choose from China, BTW, any outlook glass baking dish can be made if you would like to customize by die-sinking

Attachments

• 主图-07.jpg
    主图-07.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 主图4.jpg
    主图4.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 主图-05.jpg
    主图-05.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 主图-01.jpg
    主图-01.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
*In recent years, Pyrex has been making newer bakeware, such as deep dish & elongated bakewarew with handles!! :)

Reaction score
*In recent years, Pyrex has been making newer bakeware, such as deep dish & elongated bakewarew with handles!! :)
Pyrex and PYREX are 2 completely different products, Pyrex is not heat stable and tends to shatter unexpectedly.

Ask a Question