Help-Waring by Cuisinart Commercial Food Processor S Blade not Pulling food down/Cutting it all! Any Help/Solution?

Reaction score
Hi, Any suggestions?!:

Our new Waring by Cuisinart Commercial Food Processor Model# FP2200 is not Pulling the upper food down properly to Cutting it all to size when using the supplied S blade. It won't turn the peas into Humus! This is causing our staff not to use this pricey machine!
This S blade does have an upper small "wing" that doesn't seem to do much of anything.
The blades look straight, sharp and are new...

The blades do have screws and so are removable from the center plastic cone they are affixed to.
So I can remove them and bend in a vice if that might help. But which way to bend them...
The blades spin counter clockwise when turned on.

I have called Waring customer service for a different matter in the past and they were no help whatsoever..

Anyone have an idea what to do/alter?

Thank-You!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 3.00.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 3.00.17 AM.png
    533.5 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
it should draw food toward the center from the outer edge of the container, twist the blades slightly about 1/16 inch.
On my processor the lower blade cutting edge is bent/twisted down, the upper blade twists up.

Reaction score
Thanks! I don't know if I can bend the bottom blade down since I think it's pretty close to the bottom. I'll look at it and also try calling Cuisinart and go from there.
I will post here.
Thanks again!
Jim

Reaction score
I looked that machine up & found out that it costs close to a whopping 3,000!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! That's the cost of the Hobart N--50 mixer, whoich I still wouldn't buy!! Too expensive!!!!

Reaction score
it should draw food toward the center from the outer edge of the container, twist the blades slightly about 1/16 inch.
On my processor the lower blade cutting edge is bent/twisted down, the upper blade twists up.

Thank you I tried that but with one bent down and the other up, they seem to fight each other and so not pull the food down.
I finally bent both blade tips down and the staff is happy it seems to pull down just enough to chop everything even when filled to the fill line.
I used large pliars to hold and bend the metal blades and also loosened the attachment screws some during the bending to make sure I don’t crack the plastic cone while bending the metal.

Thanks again

Reaction score

Thank you I tried that but with one bent down and the other up, they seem to fight each other and so not pull the food down.
I finally bent both blade tips down and the staff is happy it seems to pull down just enough to chop everything even when filled to the fill line.
I used large pliars to hold and bend the metal blades and also loosened the attachment screws some during the bending to make sure I don’t crack the plastic cone while bending the metal.

Thanks again

Reaction score
I looked that machine up & found out that it costs close to a whopping 3,000!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! That's the cost of the Hobart N--50 mixer, whoich I still wouldn't buy!! Too expensive!!!!
Yes the prices are a bit crazy for what you get like problems with this one, is probably why they sold it used with little use and a loose leg they didn’t know how to take the bottom apart to fix, or the blades not pulling food down!

Ask a Question