Homemade Fudge Pops

Reaction score
63b9600c6b8f3cfa10b0db4cf690c43a.jpg

Summer is almost here, so it's time to find great treats for this time of the year. I found these the other day and thought they were great. They're vegetarian and gluten-free ;) So I'm sure a lot people will like to hear that, I haven't tried them yet, so I'd love to know if any of you have tried this recipe or a similar one. I love to heard your feedback on this one. I'm definitely going to try this soon!!

http://wholeandheavenlyoven.com/2014/06/12/homemade-fudge-pops/

Reaction score
Wow, these homemade fudge pops look delicious! I typically don't eat that sort of thing, but I know my kids would love to have these. The recipe is easy too, so this would be a great thing to make with the kids. Knowing the treat they'd get on the other end would surely make them motivated to join in the cooking fun!

Reaction score
Yes, if you do try it please let me know how it goes. I actually want to try it as well, but I'm waiting to buy some things first. I really like the fact this recipe vegetarian and gluten-free so that kinda translates to me as a guilt-free snack ;)

Reaction score
I'm always a fan of recipes where I can pronounce and easily access all the ingredients! Plus, I'm confident everyone I know would happily eat these so a crowd pleaser is always nice too! They look delicious so I've bookmarked the link and I'll try them when we have company sometime this summer!

Reaction score
Glad to hear that, I feel the same way about the ingredients. Before I even pin a recipe or bookmark it I first check the list of ingredients, if I am ok with all them and know I can get them I just pin :) Please let us know when you do, I'd love to hear what you have tov say about this recipe.

Ask a Question