How long do any cookies last in your household?

Reaction score
I was wondering how long any cookies last in your household? if I buy any cookies and put them in the biscuit tin - they are all gone by the end of the day! I always end up hiding some because people seem to be addicted to them!

Reaction score
They dont last long in our house either,eating them as they come out of the oven!lol. I cant hide them from myself,and know they are there-just cant resist them-2 days max!!

Reaction score
Homemade or store bought, I can't seem to keep enough on hand either. Guess it is just one of those things I always have out for family and guests and no one is shy eating em up around here!

Reaction score
Not long at all! I have a serious sweet tooth and sometimes cannot controll it. I will say I'm going to eat one and before you know it, one becomes five. Just last night, I planned to eat two cookies and actually ate nine.

Reaction score
Cookies unfortuantely don't last as long as I would like in my house. I usually put cookies in ziploc bags, like sandwich bags and put them in a cabinent, kind of hidden. I do this so I can pack those cookies in lunches. (I pack my husband's lunch everyday for work. It helps us save money and stick to our budget.) The cookies that I don't bag up, go in a cookie tin I keep on the coutner. They get muched on and are usally gone within the first few days. I sometimes add a piece of bread to the cookie tin, as it helps keep the cookies fresh.

Reaction score
Cookies do not last long in here at all. A week is the longest that they have lasted here. The homemade ones definitely do not last a day. They start getting picked off one by one as soon as they come out the oven. They will be gone in the matter of hours. Store brought cookies last a little bit longer after being put up where nobody can see them. Out of sight out of mind, right?

Reaction score
Not long at all! I have a serious sweet tooth and sometimes cannot controll it. I will say I'm going to eat one and before you know it, one becomes five. Just last night, I planned to eat two cookies and actually ate nine.
Nine cookies? I think you and I could be great friends! :) I love cookies as well! I have had that problem many times. "Oh, I'll just have one"....then it turns into 3....then 7....before you know it, I eat them all. Haha! :) Nothing's wrong with indulging and enjoying sweets!

Reaction score
lol Cookies never last long in my house, not even to the end of the day. There are four cookie lovers in this house, so if cookies are made in the morning or even bought in the morning, they are almost all gone by midday. I love cookies!
The longest a batch of cookies lasted is maybe a day or two. Don't even get me started on shortbread.

Reaction score
I just made some cookies an hour ago and half of them are already gone. Both my teenager and I have the kind of sweet tooth that leads to late night Walmart runs if there are no sweets or baking ingredients in the house.

N

noahkma

Once I make the cookies, they're gone within half an hour. Even though it's recommenced to let them cool, most of us eat them right away. However, if I'm alone they can last over a day. If they're bought at the store, they last a lot longer because 1: there are a lot more and 2: they're not as good as my cookies.

Reaction score
Two days max, in a household of four people. Sometimes one has to hide them in containers, otherwise they could also be gone before the night is out. Home baked, store bought... it doesn't matter. Monster cookies are definitely the favorite.

Reaction score
Nine cookies? I think you and I could be great friends! :) I love cookies as well! I have had that problem many times. "Oh, I'll just have one"....then it turns into 3....then 7....before you know it, I eat them all. Haha! :) Nothing's wrong with indulging and enjoying sweets!
Count me in!! The only problem is that dang scale. Which is why I don't bake cookies too often. I don't know when to stop, especially if I have a cup of coffee to go with it.

Reaction score
Ah yes, the good old coffee and cookie combo. It is the best, especially if you wake up in the morning and find a steaming hot cup of joe and a stack of cookies waiting for you, I mean what a way to start your day!:D

Reaction score
About an hour. 'Just one cookie' turns into 'guess I'm having cookies for breakfast today!'. Sigh.

Reaction score
Funny how cookies don't last long in any household! :) It lasts only a day in our household. When I check at the end of the day, someone would leave about only two pieces in the tray and I think to myself, they should have just finished it because it wouldn't be enough for the next person! Haha!

Reaction score
Hmm not long at all maybe 2days at the most and they are gone. I mean of course you buy your favorite kind, so of couse they are not gonna last that long.

Reaction score
I was wondering how long any cookies last in your household? if I buy any cookies and put them in the biscuit tin - they are all gone by the end of the day! I always end up hiding some because people seem to be addicted to them!
Cookies do not last long in my house either. We bake cookies any by the next morning they are all gone. I Hide them as well. I put them in a container and hide them in my room.

Reaction score
Cookies barely last a day in my house. We all can't stop at just 2-3. Cookies are another one of my flaws. I'm working on it though.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, they don't last long. Even if I try to hide part of them, my boyfriend will find them.

Reaction score
I guess it technically depends on how many I make. They usually last 2-3 days, if it's a full batch. A half batch disappears almost immediately. And a double batch is frequently frozen into mini-multi-batches so that I can dole them out as we want them over the next few weeks instead.

Ask a Question