I'm having a party

Reaction score
I am going to be hosting a summer party for some friends of mine and I was wondering, what are some good ideas on party snacks or even desserts?

It is going to be basically an outside party so I want something that is easy to eat (we will have plates, forks, and knives) however the more simple it is the better.

Thanks in advance =)

Reaction score
Two bite berry tarts would be wonderful. I like the lemon curd and blueberry but I wouldn't try and serve it outside in the heat. You'll probably need something that can hold its own against the humidity as well. A cookie tray would be nice, a lemon sugar cookie is nice for summer and should hold up okay for an outdoor summer party. Do you have an ice cream maker? You could make a blueberry ice cream to go with a lemon sugar cookie.

Reaction score
A nice homemade tart would be good for picnic and they are very easy to make and they are very delicious. Also on a warm summer day a assortment of different cool fruits is a nice end to any meal.

Ask a Question