Baking and Canning Books with Round or Square Pans

Reaction score
Hi I am new here but I am I so of any round or square cake pan sets to bake with along with any bread books or canning books that are collecting dust.thanks so much.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I didn't really get what you typed? You meant you are looking for round or squared cake sets?

Reaction score
Are you asking where to buy them? You can get them at many of the big box stores, but I recommend investing in some nice ones at a kitchen or baking store if you really want to get into baking. They are a little more expensive, but the results will be worth it.

Reaction score
Most kitchen shops will have more than one option for you. If you are a budget, try thrift shops first because you might be able to find some good ones for next to nothing there. Big box stores will likely have some, but if you can't find the size and shape you are looking for in a store try Amazon, they have so much on that site you are likely to find something.

Reaction score
Thank you ladies I still need pans but I am in a financial fix.any help anyone has to offer would help.

Ask a Question