Light and Soft Peanut Butter Cookies

Reaction score
I have always loved homemade Peanut Butter Cookies since I was a kid and I came across this one when looking for some new recipes and i tried it and they were really good. The great thing about them is it is a simple recipe and most of the ingredients you usually always have on hand. Here is the link to the recipe I used, give it a try and let me know what you think!!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/light-and-soft-peanut-butter-cookies/detail.aspx

Reaction score
Sounds good! It's been so long since I've had peanut butter cookies I need to give this a try. Yes, peanut butter cookies are usually pretty easy to make without alot of fussy ingredients which is always good.

Reaction score
Mmmm sounds good! I'm not sure whether I've seen reduced fat peanut butter here in the UK, presumably it would work ok with the normal stuff?

Reaction score
Mmmm sounds good! I'm not sure whether I've seen reduced fat peanut butter here in the UK, presumably it would work ok with the normal stuff?

Oh yes of course, you can use the low fat or regular peanut butter, which ever you would like. They come out so good!! Let me know how they come out when you try them! They actually melt in your mouth!!

Reaction score
I wish my husband liked peanut butter. I would be stuck eating them all. Now that would be just horrible

Reaction score
These look really good - and I like that a reviewer has said they were quite 'light in flavour'. I like peanut butter, but I don't like it to be too heavy in recipes. So these look good to me. Thank you for sharing. :)

There are some nice cookie recipes below the peanut butter cookie one too - I like the peanut butter malted cookies!!

Ask a Question