Making pizza on the grill

Reaction score
I watched Bobby Flay make many pizzas on the gril, so in the summer-time, we cook pizza on the grill. I want a pizza stone, but don't have one yet. I refuse to turn on the over in the middle of summer, but refuse to wait all summer to get a homemade pizza or ever cook a store bought one. The homemade pizza's, I use Guerrero tortillas because of their fluffy and thickness. It hold a lot of toppings and doesn't burn. Give it a try!

Reaction score
I've actually done this before and I loved it. I am actually thinking about building an outdoor brick pizza oven as well. I love pizza.

Reaction score
I tried to make a pizza on my electric grill and was a total disaster because the crust broke in pieces.

However I later tried baking the pizza into the oven and simply moving the baked crust into the grill to complete the topping on it.

This way worked :)

Reaction score
One time I tried to cook pizza on the grill and it was a complete mess. The first time the pizza dough just fell apart. Then on the second try it cooked way to fast and burnt.

Maybe I should give another try after watching a few more how to videos.

Reaction score
I have seen people post pictures of this and have thought about trying it! Pizza is just not something I think about when I am grilling! I will have to remember this!

Ask a Question