My information has gone why?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi @Tintagel, which information do you mean? I can see your details (62 from Belper in England) - so everything appears to look ok? If you click on your username next to a post, you should be able to view your own profile.

Reaction score
Hi Ian, this is what I meant, see attached.
under your picture it says who you are etc, mine is clear.

Attachments

• 737E61CA-A6D1-4EC5-9649-57AFFCF88B6E.png
    737E61CA-A6D1-4EC5-9649-57AFFCF88B6E.png
    318.3 KB · Views: 147

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh that's normal, it's just your avatar next to the reply box - the information is all filled in when you post. See the post you just made (above my reply) and you'll see all your text :).

Reaction score
Why has it gone from my avatar, it used to be there, it disappeared when I changed my picture.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It all looks ok to me, we don't display things like location or age next to each post (just things like number of messages), but it's all on your profile page:

If the consensus is that it's helpful to have location info added under the avatar, I can do this.

Reaction score
I realise that, it’s just strange that it was there but now isn’t.
but as other members can see it then that’s fine.
it would be nice though if you could add the information back, my name, joined, messages, reaction score, but if not I understand.
thanks, Jennie

Ask a Question