No bake cookies

Reaction score
What's your favorite no bake cookie to make? I personally love the original no bakes but I've ran into a recipe for a white chocolate and strawberry no bake cookie. Its pretty much made the same way as the originals except use white chocolate and tiny slivers of strawberries.

Reaction score
I think these no bake chocolate oat bars look great, and they only have 6 ingredients.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/no-bake-chocolate-oat-bars/detail.aspx

402676.jpg

Reaction score
I have not tried to make no bake cookies before, but there is one type that I am trying to research online. I went to a coffee shop in my town recently and had a vegan chocolate covered peanut butter cookie that was a no bake cookie. It was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted, and it was vegan and glueten free...go figure! If I ever find a good recipe to make this cookie, I will share it!

Reaction score
I've never tried no-bake cookies before but from the sounds of it I really should! Tina - that peanut butter one sounds absolutely amazing, there's just something about peanut butter as an ingredient :p A lot of gluten free baking can be really tasty, which has often surprised me a bit.

Reaction score
I have not tried to make no bake cookies before, but there is one type that I am trying to research online. I went to a coffee shop in my town recently and had a vegan chocolate covered peanut butter cookie that was a no bake cookie. It was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted, and it was vegan and glueten free...go figure! If I ever find a good recipe to make this cookie, I will share it!

I think the magic of no-bake is never having eggs as an ingredient. Eggs will spoil and create bacteria if left unrefrigerated.
Here is a Chocolate and Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie. It si from the Food Network: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/chocolate-peanut-butter-no-bake-cookies-recipe.html

Reaction score
Ah, of course. You need to bake something with eggs so you have to leave the eggs out for something like this. But how would you not need to bake them? I must research this phenomenon.

Reaction score
No bake cookies are my go to desert. They are super easy to make, and everyone in my family loves them. My mother-in-law said that she had tried to make them before and they always came out runny. I helped her make some for Christmas and found out she wasn't using enough peanut butter. Peanut butter is an amazing ingredient. So yummy, holds other ingredients together, and full of protein.

Reaction score
At my house, we like the no bake oatmeal/chocolate/peanut butter cookie that I grew up calling a Cow Pie. My daughter loves them and makes them occasionally. I would love to eat one, but I am now diabetic and I cannot figure out a way to make them come out right. I tried using Splenda to make them, but it just was not right.

Reaction score
I tried making these with Splenda a couple of times and have had failure both times. I even used my candy thermometer and let the mix boil to softball stage. Never did set up.
At my house, we like the no bake oatmeal/chocolate/peanut butter cookie that I grew up calling a Cow Pie. My daughter loves them and makes them occasionally. I would love to eat one, but I am now diabetic and I cannot figure out a way to make them come out right. I tried using Splenda to make them, but it just was not right.[/QUOTEInn

Ask a Question