Oreo Cheescake Bites

Reaction score
This is a must try if you love oreos and you love cheesecake. It's so delicious that I had to share it with everyone. The recipe isn't hard to make at all. There are only nine ingredients and it only takes about forty minutes to cook. If anyone is interested the recipe I used is below. Let me know what you think.

http://www.melskitchencafe.com/oreo-cheesecake-bites/

Reaction score
I have made something similar to these before. If you use the yellow oreos and add some lemon extract the are wonderful.

Reaction score
This sounds amazing! I just had a shake from Sonic yesterday that was Oreo Cheesecake! It was so good. I've definitely gotta try this sometime.

Reaction score
Oh wow! Thank you so much for posting this! It looks so good, but it also seems really fattening. Maybe I'll try making this next week when I get my supply of ingredients. Has anyone tried this before? I really hope it tastes good because it sure looks good!

Reaction score
I love to make oreo cheesecake cookies. Cheesecake cookies rolled in oreo crumbs and baked for about 10 minutes. When I'm out of Oreos, I will sometimes make the cheesecake cookies and just add chocolate chips. Both versions were a huge hit in this house!

Reaction score
Oreos are the best cookie, so count me in. Cheesecake with oreos sounds amazing. I got to go get this stuff this weekend so I can try. I also want to try the oreo cheesecake cookies. I bet my kids would love those. It sounds crunchy and gooey.

Ask a Question