Oreo cheesecake bars

Reaction score
I was discussing unhealthy recipes with a friend at the weekend, and he recently discovered a very delicious looking recipe for Oreo Cheesecake Bars:

http://www.bakersroyale.com/bars-and-cookie-bars/slutty-cheesecake-bars/

Slutty-Cheesecake-Bars-from-Bakers-Royale1.jpg

Ok so the recipe refers to them as Slutty Cheesecake Bars!! :p

Cookie base, topped with oreos, topped with cheesecake, topped with more biscuits! YUM. I'm quite keen to give this a try, but probably won't for a while as I feel a bit unhealthy at the moment and eating these definitely wouldn't help.

One question though to all you US members - what are Whoppers? I'll need to find a UK equivalent, so I was just wondering what is in them.

Reaction score
I was discussing unhealthy recipes with a friend at the weekend, and he recently discovered a very delicious looking recipe for Oreo Cheesecake Bars:

http://www.bakersroyale.com/bars-and-cookie-bars/slutty-cheesecake-bars/

Slutty-Cheesecake-Bars-from-Bakers-Royale1.jpg

Ok so the recipe refers to them as Slutty Cheesecake Bars!! :p

Cookie base, topped with oreos, topped with cheesecake, topped with more biscuits! YUM. I'm quite keen to give this a try, but probably won't for a while as I feel a bit unhealthy at the moment and eating these definitely wouldn't help.

One question though to all you US members - what are Whoppers? I'll need to find a UK equivalent, so I was just wondering what is in them.
This looks realy very yummy!!! I'm gonne try this one for my hubby for fathersday! Thanx for the recipy!!:p

Reaction score
I am already salivating the minute I saw the title of your thread and the pic looks so delicious. I bet it tasted heavenly. :)
By the way, whoppers are those round chocolate malted milk balls. Here is a pic:
whoppers.jpg

Hershey has them. Maybe you can look at your grocers and see if they have any.:)

Reaction score
Oreo cheesecake bars....... my life is now complete. Those look extremely delicious. I really should stop visiting this forum.I think it is going to make me obese from all the great recipes and ideas posted here. I love the name Slutty Cheesecake Bars too, I don't know why but it seems like the perfect name for them.

Reaction score
Ohyesuare i think i also need to slowdown on this forum, one of these days my hubby is going to start complaining about the belly fat again:p

Reaction score
Oh no! Why did you have to post such a delicious-looking, yummy-sounding, REALLY REALLY FATTENING AND UNHEALTHY recipe on here?! The only way to keep from eating it is never to make it, unfortunately :(

Reaction score
This...looks...amazing. I think I'm going to have to try this recipe out! Man...I just ate and I'm already craving more food!

Reaction score
These look good and I am going grocery shopping to day so guess what, I am going to try this recipe. They look really good and I know the family will like them. I will let you know how it comes out!!

Reaction score
I am already salivating the minute I saw the title of your thread and the pic looks so delicious. I bet it tasted heavenly. :)
By the way, whoppers are those round chocolate malted milk balls. Here is a pic:
whoppers.jpg

Hershey has them. Maybe you can look at your grocers and see if they have any.:)

Ah ha, we have those in the UK but they are called Maltesers!

maltesers01.jpg

These look good and I am going grocery shopping to day so guess what, I am going to try this recipe. They look really good and I know the family will like them. I will let you know how it comes out!!

Excellent can't wait to hear how they come out Dorothy! :D

Apologies to everyone for thrusting temptation into your path ;)

Reaction score
W

maltesers01.jpg

We also have this here is South Afrika i love them!!

Reaction score

maltesers01.jpg

I actually like the UK name better. I love international candies. Anyway, thanks for sharing the recipe. I'll pin it on Pinterest for future reference.
In the US, we have all kinds of crazy flavors for Oreos including mint, peanut butter and birthday cake. I wonder if anyone has been crazy enough to use the flavored Oreos in a recipe.

Reaction score
These look so Yummy! May have to try making some of these this weekend. I have never had Oreo Cheesecake Bars before. Thanks for sharing this yummy looking amazing recipe! :D

Reaction score
Well I tried the recipe for the Slutty Cheesecake Bars and we loved them, and I like the idea that you can make them in advance and have them to eat the next day or two. Very good, this will be one of my new favorites!! Here is the recipe that I used:
SLUTTY CHEESECAKE BARS

YIELD: Makes one 8x8 pan
Ingredients:

• 8oz. cookie dough (ready-made or homemade)
  • 16 Oreos
  • 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
TOPPING

• 3 oz. Whoppers, chopped
  • 5 Oreos, chopped

Directions:

PREPARATION

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line pan with a foil sling.
  1. Roll out or using your fingers, press cookie dough to an 1/8 inch thickness and bake until crisp. Place whole Oreos on top of baked cookie crust.
  2. To make cheesecake filling: Place cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla in a bowl and beat until blended. Pour mixture over Oreos.
  3. Sprinkle chopped Oreos and Whoppers on top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting.
:):D Thank you again for sharing this with us so that we could try it!!!

Reaction score
Well I tried the recipe for the Slutty Cheesecake Bars and we loved them, and I like the idea that you can make them in advance and have them to eat the next day or two. Very good, this will be one of my new favorites!! Here is the recipe that I used:
SLUTTY CHEESECAKE BARS

YIELD: Makes one 8x8 pan
Ingredients:

• 8oz. cookie dough (ready-made or homemade)
  • 16 Oreos
  • 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
TOPPING

• 3 oz. Whoppers, chopped
  • 5 Oreos, chopped

Directions:

PREPARATION

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line pan with a foil sling.

1. Roll out or using your fingers, press cookie dough to an 1/8 inch thickness and bake until crisp. Place whole Oreos on top of baked cookie crust.
  2. To make cheesecake filling: Place cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla in a bowl and beat until blended. Pour mixture over Oreos.
  3. Sprinkle chopped Oreos and Whoppers on top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting.
:):D Thank you again for sharing this with us so that we could try it!!!
:D Thanx for sharing i realy gonne try it this weekend. Sunday is fathers day si guess what my family is having for pudding?

Reaction score
I'm pleased to hear the recipe worked well! I bet they are very filling, did you have to cut them into relatively small bars?

Reaction score
:D Thanx for sharing i realy gonne try it this weekend. Sunday is fathers day si guess what my family is having for pudding?

Your welcome, and that is a great idea!! I am sure it will be a hit with everybody, they are so good and you can even freeze what you don't make for another day. I hope you like them as much as me and my family did!! Let me know!!

Reaction score
I'm pleased to hear the recipe worked well! I bet they are very filling, did you have to cut them into relatively small bars?

I did cut them into small bars, it worked out better for me this way, especially with the kids because they couldn't finish the big bars, and yes they are very filling, we loved them and will be making more!!

Reaction score
Your welcome, and that is a great idea!! I am sure it will be a hit with everybody, they are so good and you can even freeze what you don't make for another day. I hope you like them as much as me and my family did!! Let me know!!
Thank you Dorothy i will let you know how it came out!!!

Reaction score
Oh no, these look absolutely sinful. How am I supposed to resist? It's great that the recipe is a hit but at the same time I'll be tempted to make it frequently. This is definitely going to be delegated as a rare treat.

Reaction score
That looks delicious. I'm all for unhealthy recipes when they look like that. I am definitely going to try this one. Thanks for the posts. They are making me hungry as we speak.

Ask a Question