Oreo cheesecake bars

Reaction score
These look wonderful. I'm also still laughing at their name: slutty cheesecake bars. That is so creative and so funny. I can't wait to try these. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe.

Reaction score
You just stole my heart!!! I love oreos and I love cheesecake but never thought to combine them!!! They look so darn good, I have to try these but I doubt if anyone else will get a chance to taste them in my household(I'm going to make these when everyone is asleep so I don't have to share!!) Just kidding!!(or am I?)

Reaction score
I only happen to see this since I am new here and new to baking as well. This will be the first recipe from here that I'm gonna do!! Thank you for sharing.

Reaction score
You can't go wrong with cheesecake anything, and then adding oreos and whoppers into the mix would put me over the top. I'm going to save this recipe for some time when I have a crowd and they're expecting something over the top, maybe at the holidays.

Ask a Question