Panache Cake Design

Reaction score
Hello hello. Has anyone heard of panache cake design?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Cate. Thanks for your response as always, even when you don't have an answer. I thought I deleted the post after I sent it.

I'm in a local baking whatsapp group and in discussing the types of designs for cakes, a baker mentioned panache as one of the ways to frost (design) cakes. I asked what panache design was. I wanted to know if it was a new design on the market. Apparently she wasn't online at the time I asked the question so she didn't respond.

I then went online to check, but there was nothing on that. However I saw a website panachecakedesign.com (smiling)

That was when I decided to ask on this forum. Apparently she wanted to write ganache. So it was a typo error.

Thanks once again, ready to help. I really admire your humility - always ready to assist.

Reaction score
No. I asked her what 'panache' frosting was? Others commented when she hadn't seen my question that they believed it was a typo error. She came online later and confirmed it was a typo error.

If it was "penuche" frosting she or someone would have mentioned it.

I'll read about "penuche" frosting. Never heard of it. Thanks for the link.

Ask a Question