Decorative Rolling Pins for Beautifully Patterned Dough

Reaction score
Would you use one? I'm very attracted to them, although I don't have any yet. If I had a large kitchen and money, I would probably have a collection of them. I haven't looked around elsewhere, but stumbled upon them while doing some research on Etsy. I tend to like flowers, pretty patterns, and kitties. Which pattern would you use? https://www.etsy.com/listing/211867...098bd679d3bcb16ae0350af28854d030377:211867824

Reaction score
Definitely, I'd probably want one of each, they look so lovely I'd not mind not using them so often and leaving them in the kitchen as decoration. A very fine work of craftsmanship indeed. I'd definitely get them :) I love the look of those cookies!!!

Reaction score
Definitely, I'd probably want one of each, they look so lovely I'd not mind not using them so often and leaving them in the kitchen as decoration. A very fine work of craftsmanship indeed. I'd definitely get them :) I love the look of those cookies!!!

Haha, you sound just like me. There are several shops that sell them. They might even be available on Amazon, but I do like supporting the small shops on Etsy. I can see myself putting up handmade shelves in my (larger, beautiful) kitchen, and displaying these. I'd have to get one with cat paw prints for kitty treats, and probably ones with flowers and seashell designs, as well.

Reaction score
These are just beautiful - like little works of art in themselves.

I rarely use rolling pins, but I would almost make an exception for these. Like @Trellum, I just adore the look of those cookies. They look so fancy! I'm sure if I made a batch of cookies with the lovely rolling pin design they'd make a great gift for friends or family - package them up all nice and cute and hey presto - instant gift!

Reaction score
Haha, you sound just like me. There are several shops that sell them. They might even be available on Amazon, but I do like supporting the small shops on Etsy. I can see myself putting up handmade shelves in my (larger, beautiful) kitchen, and displaying these. I'd have to get one with cat paw prints for kitty treats, and probably ones with flowers and seashell designs, as well.

Oh my, I definitely need one with cat paw pints! I would love one with flower and butterflies patterns, hehehe. I'm very into cutesy things ;) I think we could make the cutest cookies ever with those. I guess I could make the most interesting flour tortillas as well ;)

Reaction score
Oh my, I definitely need one with cat paw pints! I would love one with flower and butterflies patterns, hehehe. I'm very into cutesy things ;) I think we could make the cutest cookies ever with those. I guess I could make the most interesting flour tortillas as well ;)

Mmm, flour tortillas sounds good. These would make cute biscuits, as well. I like the idea of buying special ones for occasions such as baby showers. I believe some of the shops will also make custom designs, which could then be given to the recipient as a gift, after using it to make baked goods for the shower or other occasion.

Reaction score
@Diane Lane That sounds like a really wonderful idea, specially for baby showers, a really wonderful gift. I'd personally love to get something like that :) I'll surely bookmark that site, but I might become a bit addicted to buying their rolling pins, lol. Just like I kinda did with stamping plates :oops:

Ask a Question