• Graham crakers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chocolate fudge cookies

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Mint chocolate chip cookie

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have this taste for peanut butter, and for chocolate. I am a fan of peanut butter morsels and chocolate chip morsels.

I also like chocolate cookies and chocolate chip cookies.

I like, chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips. And I like peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips. There is something about the two flavors mixed together, that touch my senses.

Any one like this combination, or has any flavors that are just the greatest together?

Reaction score
I like peanut butter cookies, but also the peanut butter that already comes with chocolate.

This butter is great to decorate and taste plain sugar cookies and make them delightful!

Reaction score
When mixing the two in a cookie, I much prefer making a peanut butter cookie then adding chocolate chips. They have a much more intense peanut butter flavor - especially if you use real peanut butter, not the soy based ones like Jiffy or Peter Pan. I've never really cared for the "peanut butter" flavored chips because they don't really have much peanut flavor to them imo.

One of my biggest weaknesses are peanut butter cookies with a Hershey's Kiss in the middle. I will scarf those down in a minute.

Reaction score
You just had to throw in the chocolate fudge cookies and chocolate chip cookies.

I am a big chocolate lover and the merrier. That means that when you have the words chocolate and fudge together. They will always top the great classic chocolate chip.

Reaction score
Well peanut butter, chocolate chip, chocolate fudge and sugar cookies..... I love them all. Now I am craving cookies. LOL My most favorite cookie is the no back chocolate oatmeal cookies. My Mama use to make them for me when I was growing up and it is one of my fondest memories. We also made lots of sugar cookies and cut them into various shapes. I need to see if she still has her recipe for the Christmas cookies that we baked together for my kindergarten class Christmas party. Wow this thread is bringing back memories. I just texted her to ask for the recipe. I think they were sugar cookies....

Reaction score
I suppose this is why we all love Reese's Peanut Butter cups so much! It's always great when we emulate this in cooking!

Reaction score
Thank you for putting peanut butter cookies at the top of the poll. They are my favorite. I often crave them. Peanut butter cookies taste best to me without all the frills (no nuts, no chocolate chips or anything else).

peanut-butter-cookie-web.jpg

Reaction score
Thank you for putting peanut butter cookies at the top of the poll. They are my favorite. I often crave them. Peanut butter cookies taste best to me without all the frills (no nuts, no chocolate chips or anything else).

peanut-butter-cookie-web.jpg
I totally agree, I mean, I love chocolate chips as much as the next guy, but really, the peanut butter is good enough on it's own.

Reaction score
I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. It is second on my list, first, is plain chocolate, the darker the better, but throw in some peanut butter and oh baby.

Reaction score
WOW. I did not realize there as many fans of these two flavors. I have read through all the responses, and I am smiling away. Specially the intricate way that each has their unique voice and strong opinion on what they like. As any other subject, peanut butter, chocolate, fudge, and sugar cookies, they are all great. Actually, you say "cookie" i become a "monster". Yes I admit it, I am a cookie monster. lol

Ask a Question