Pumpkin Spice Kiss Cookies!

Reaction score
Since we are all going gaga for fall I have been looking on Pinterest and making a few lists of things that I need for Halloween (can you believe the candy is out already!!) and of course just the fall in general. I came across these adorable Pumpkin Spice Kiss Cookies! I hope you enjoy the recipe!

Link to the website with the recipe.

http://sprinklesomesunshine.blogspot.com/2011/11/pumpkin-spice-kiss-cookie-party_11.html

c5917a67e593e7d9db4ac92ddbf5d19f.jpg

Picture of the cookies on Pinterest!

Oh how yummy they look!

Reaction score
Well, and I thought I knew pumpkin! :oops: I've never even heard of Pumpkin Spice Kisses! These do look lovely! I wish I could just bake all day....wish I had the funds, the time and someone else to eat it all so I don't eat it all myself!

I was wandering around Pinterest last night for the first time in a while. I found a pumpkin dump cake that looked yummy! http://cookiesandcups.com/pumpkin-dump-cake/ It calls for a boxed cake mix, but I don't care!

Reaction score
Oh yes you and me too! I don't mind using mixes myself. I use them often here because the kids keep me so busy. Now that recipe does look very interesting. I am going to pin it. Lets follow each other on Pinterest!

Reaction score
Oh my goodness those look amazing, Now I am going to have to run out to target sometime this week and buy some kisses. I just got a new cookie spatula and have been itching to try it out. i am going to have to find someone to share these with ,because it could be dangerous to my waste line to keep all of these for myself.

Reaction score
I was hoping you'd have a testament to how good they are! I've seen them over and over again on Pinterest and they are definitely pretty tempting.

Reaction score
Oh my goodness those look amazing, Now I am going to have to run out to target sometime this week and buy some kisses. I just got a new cookie spatula and have been itching to try it out. i am going to have to find someone to share these with ,because it could be dangerous to my waste line to keep all of these for myself.

Were you able to find the kisses? I was not able to find the pumpkin spice kisses. I never made the cookies because of this. If you made the cookies, please give us a full review.

I was hoping you'd have a testament to how good they are! I've seen them over and over again on Pinterest and they are definitely pretty tempting.

I so wanted to try these. I was never able to locate any of the pumpkin spice kisses. I looked in all of the local grocery stores and checked the local Walmart as well as a few of the chain drug stores but never saw one package of the kisses!

Reaction score
I love pumpkin spice! Including the kisses is a pretty neat idea too. But I've almost found the kiss to get in the way when eating the cookie. I'm weird though. :)

Reaction score
Were you able to find the kisses? I was not able to find the pumpkin spice kisses. I never made the cookies because of this. If you made the cookies, please give us a full review.

I so wanted to try these. I was never able to locate any of the pumpkin spice kisses. I looked in all of the local grocery stores and checked the local Walmart as well as a few of the chain drug stores but never saw one package of the kisses!
I have not found them yet, but there are still two places I have not looked yet , both places always have lots of seasonal candy left over.

Reaction score
I love pumpkin spice! Including the kisses is a pretty neat idea too. But I've almost found the kiss to get in the way when eating the cookie. I'm weird though. :)

LOL Have you actually seen any of the kisses? I cannot find them.

I never saw those kinds of kisses either. But those cookies do look yummy!

Oh yes the cookies look devine. I am glad that I am not the only one who cannot find them..... I was beginning to wonder if I was losing my mind. Perhaps next year I will be able to try the recipe.

Reaction score
Odd, I'm sure, but have you thought to look on ebay. You should have no trouble finding unopened packages of them there.
Yes, but if you do find them on ebay they wil cost you a small ment. It is a shame how some people buy up everything that is on the shelf only to sell them on ebay.

Reaction score
Odd, I'm sure, but have you thought to look on ebay. You should have no trouble finding unopened packages of them there.

I had never thought of that but I will see if I can find some that way.

Yes, but if you do find them on ebay they wil cost you a small ment. It is a shame how some people buy up everything that is on the shelf only to sell them on ebay.

It is bad that people do this for their own gain. I will look to see if they are reasonably priced on ebay though. If not, oh well I will just deal with no Pumpkin Spice cookies. LOL

Reaction score
Wow, I have never heard or seen pumpkin spice kisses before. Has anyone seen these in a store yet? If so, let me know where and I am going to go and buy some!

Reaction score

I've seen them at Walgreens here. I don't know about Walmart or Target or the other chains, though.

Reaction score
I have yet to locate pumpkin spice kisses in any store around me. I have actually been looking for a couple of weeks now. I'm guessing I need to contact Hershey's and ask which stores have them.

Reaction score
Please let me know if you find them and where! LOL No luck here still.

So I finally got aroaund to baking a batch of these cookies and they are amazing !!!! Half of the kisses were eaten before the cookies were baked so I used some white chocolate waffer for the rest. The cookies are so good that they still taste great, if nothing else this is a great spice cookie.

Ask a Question