Reasons for joining this forum

Reaction score
I joined this forum to learn as much as I can about baking. I seem to have a natural ability for cake decorating, I am considering adding an additional to career to my current one, I would like to have a cupcake bakery.
I just wanted you all to know , you are part of my education.

Reaction score
That is great! You should share some of your work. I'd love to see some of your cake decorating art.
Any ideas on a name for your bakery?

Reaction score
I joined this forum because I wanted to learn about new baking recipes and new baking tips. I've been cooking my entire life but I have never really baked until recently and I still have a lot to learn. I figured this place would be a great resource to further my baking skills!

Reaction score
That's wonderful! You'll have to keep us updated on your future bakery.

My reason for joining was to learn more about baking and to share my stories. I'm signed up for a lot of bake sale fundraising events this summer so I'm sure I'll have some interesting anecdotes!

Reaction score
I'd love to hear more about your bakery plans, if you care to share. :) Where would it be located?

Reaction score
Good luck, I would also one day like to own my own small town family restaraunt. Best of luck to you! I'm sure they will be delicious cupcakes.

Ask a Question