Storage - Where to put it all?

Reaction score
I use those boxes to store my clothes too :) Here in the Netherlands it started getting cold a couple days ago, so I was forced to pack my summer clothes. Needless to say I feel very safe doing so! Over here there seems to be a ton of spiders just waiting for a chance to get into your house and burrow in your clothes and furniture. I will definitely be buying more :)

It's funny because you have clothes that fit your season, I've never felt that way in my country, aha'

Reaction score
I read a lot of threads and one of the most common problems about baking is where to put all of your pans, bakeware, utensils, cookie cutters, etc.....

messykitchen.jpg

WHERE to put it all?
WHAT to do with it?

Hey ChesterV,
I think that you should upgrade your kitchen and reduce the number of utensils. I too had the same problem. Mine was a small kitchen and earlier my kitchen looked absolutely like a junk. Then later I upgraded my kitchen bought some multi-purpose utensils. You can refer this to get a better ideas to design a kitchen for optimal storage ( http://www.avonlearenovations.com/b...gning-your-kitchen-for-optimal-storage-space/ ).
Along with this you can also use stackable shelves with your cabinets and mount a pegboard and hang all your essentials there. You can also add a pot rail under your cabinets for extra storage space.

Reaction score
Great advice. I don't utilize my walls or areas to hang things from nearly enough.

bought some multi-purpose utensils.
This! I wanted a waffle maker for my birthday, and I received a combo waffle maker, grill, and griddle. Gave away my griddle and George Foreman grill, and the 3-in-1 folds in half so it takes up less space than my griddle did. I was excited by that bit of extra kitchen space (and filled that space within a couple of weeks...)

Ask a Question