The best or unusual pizza toppings that you use?

Reaction score
It's nice to see that someone else besides me enjoys an occasional anchovy on their pizza. Anchovies get a bad rap but I like their fatty saltiness.
It's rare to find pizza places in Miami that still use them so I have to add my own if I'm craving them.

Interesting, I think in Europe they are much more present. I swear, my boyfriend has so many jars of them! He likes them pretty salty. I cannot stand the smell, but it's his thing, so whatever. I don't like fish anyway. I'm a bit surprised that pizzerias don't even have them as extra-ingredients! But I guess they're not too common on American-style pizza.

Reaction score
We usually order out when we get pizza, sometimes we make it at home as well. My favorite pizza to get when we order out is chicken, pineapple, and tomato. When we make it at home we usually make a taco pizza or alfredo pizza. My all time favorite pizza is pulled pork, and smoked cheddar.

Reaction score
Interesting, I think in Europe they are much more present. I swear, my boyfriend has so many jars of them! He likes them pretty salty. I cannot stand the smell, but it's his thing, so whatever. I don't like fish anyway. I'm a bit surprised that pizzerias don't even have them as extra-ingredients! But I guess they're not too common on American-style pizza.
Anchovy pizza is almost a retro thing in the US. I used to see it more in the 1980s.
Now I don't really see a lot of pizza places that sell it.

Ask a Question