What do you enjoy the most about Easter?

Reaction score
What do you enjoy the most about Easter Sunday and why? What i enjoy the most is being able to attend a church service with my family and friends and enjoying the word, and seeing everyone dressed nicely.

Reaction score
I love decorating easter eggs. But the problem is no one else eats them but me. So I have to make one dozen and most of those go to waste. But I still enjoy decorating them and adding the colors.

Reaction score
I know it sounds shallow, considering the religious meaning of Easter, but I always look forward to the Cadbury Creme Eggs.
I believe in God and the Easter story is hopeful, but I love those Cadbury eggs so I count them as my favorite part of Easter.

Reaction score
My favorite part of Easter is getting together with family and friends. We all rarely get together so it is nice to be able to see everyone in one place even if it is only for a few hours. My family also does a lot of baking together for Easter and I like that we all spend time together decorating and working as a team to make sure everything gets done. It makes me feel like when I was growing up with my siblings.

Reaction score
The best part about Easter to me, is spending time with my family. I love family time and the holidays always give me the warm and fuzzy feeling of love. There is nothing like spending quality time with the people that mean the absolute most to you.

Reaction score
I'm really not much of a fan of Easter in the past years, not sure why exactly.
When I was little, my favorite part of it was decorating eggs.

Ask a Question