Any cupcake lovers?

Reaction score
I love making cupcakes but my favourite part is the decorating bit, l like to let my imagination run wild when decorating my cupcakes and l don't make little ones either I try to make them a bit bigger than the standard size.:)

Reaction score
I love making cupcakes but my favourite part is the decorating bit, l like to let my imagination run wild when decorating my cupcakes and l don't make little ones either I try to make them a bit bigger than the standard size.:)

I love baking cup cakes also , but I just the opposite of you. The mini cup cakes are my favorite to bake and decorate. I love the delicateness of them , and I enjoy seeing how many different ways I decorate such a small space.

Reaction score
I also enjoy making cupcakes and decorating them, they're so cute and you can decorate each as different from one another as you wish. Sometimes I draw faces on them or cater them depending on what season we're in; adding sprinkles and such is an added bonus. They also taste great.

Reaction score
You rang? :)

I can't think of very many people who wouldn't like a nice cupcake. I've been experimenting with various new recipes and want to try a flourless chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting next. I had one like that from the Magnolia Bakery a few weeks ago and want to see if I can recreate it.

Reaction score
I like eating cupcakes more than baking them.:p My sister made some for me once and that was the only time she made some for me.

Reaction score
I never over do on sweets but cupcakes with LOTS of frosting does it for me. I will second the motion of preferring to eat them than bake them, but I have to watch that I don't overdo. Love buttercream frosting the most on mine.

Reaction score
With cupcakes, I prefer LARGE ones. If I'm going to eat a cupcake, I want it to be an experience...otherwise, it's just not worth the room in my stomach. :) And the red velvet cupcakes are my personal favorite (gotta love the cream cheese icing!)

Reaction score
My sister loves the red velvet cupcakes too. She bought some a few weeks ago and she offered me some. OMG they were so awesome. I loved the frosting the best.

Reaction score
Cupcakes are a favorite! Not only are there just about endless possibilities for decorating and flavor combos, but I love the size...enough to get a good, satisfying taste but still a reasonably sized treat :).

Reaction score
my love affair with cupcakes goes way back. Easy, fast to prepare, and fun to decorate or inject with flavors.
I am due to make more, made some for a breast cancer charity event a few weeks ago. I did a standard chocolate cupcake, put vanilla frosting on top, then crumbled brownes, oreo cookies smashed with peanut butter... I called them "you will be a diabetic" cupcake. I made $57 off 2 dozen! so cool... LOL

Ask a Question