apple recipes

Reaction score
I just bought a large bag of apples on sale and I want to use them so they don't go bad. I would like to make something different with them though, instead of the usual apple pie or apple crisp. What kind of delicious apple recipes can you share that will give my family a surprise apple treat?

Reaction score
I was wondering if you wanted to try this apple pie egg roll recipe. I hope this helps!

3 cups apples, peeled and diced

4 tablespoons sugar

4 teaspoons flour

3/4 teaspoons cinnamon

1 teaspoon lemon juice

12 Egg Roll Wrappers

Oil for Frying

Instructions

Combine all filling ingredients and mix well.

Place 2 heaping tablespoons of filling in the center of each wrapper. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a dab of water to secure the tip of the wrapper.

Preheat oil to 350 degrees. Fry each egg roll for about 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.

Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.

Reaction score
Don't forget the basic ones. I once made a baked apple for a friend who had little in the house and they were amazed. I simply baked it, added a little brown sugar and cream in a bowl and got rave reviews.

Kids also love making candied or caramel apples with you...and they love eating them.

Ask a Question