Baking by the Beach

Reaction score
Greetings from from Virginia Beach VA. I am new to this forum, but not to baking ,and I am super exited to be here! I am a Mom of two teenage boys and a ten year old daughter who eat everything in sight, so I do a lot of baking and cooking. I am always on the lookout for new recipes ,ideas, and I really like to get creative in the kitchen.I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone here.

Reaction score
Welcome!! :) When I first saw the title I thought you were really baking on the beach!!! LOL Well, I guess you are just not how I thought!!! :)
I have two teens also. A son that started college this fall - here in town so I didn't have to go through sending him off out of state!! :) And my daughter is 14 and started high school.
I know what you mean about them eating all the time!!! :)
I hope you enjoy it here!

Reaction score
Welcome!! :) When I first saw the title I thought you were really baking on the beach!!! LOL Well, I guess you are just not how I thought!!! :)
I have two teens also. A son that started college this fall - here in town so I didn't have to go through sending him off out of state!! :) And my daughter is 14 and started high school.
I know what you mean about them eating all the time!!! :)
I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks for the warm welcome! With two teenagers at home yourself, your probably in the kitchen as much as I am :). I'm super excited that I found this site, and I have already found a few recipies that I can't wait to try .

Reaction score
You are welcome! Yes! It seems that I live in my kitchen!!! LOL! I agree - this site is fantastic and the people on here are so nice and helpful! I've gotten lots of new ideas and recipes and enjoy coming here daily to see what is new and what people are talking about!
We are bracing for a potential snowstorm here today!! :0 We can get snow in MT in October but it usually isn't until around Halloween! However, if this means we have more snow this year I am ok with that! I cross country ski and last year I only got to go out once because we had so little snow! So disappointing!! :)

Ask a Question