Baking Toys

Reaction score
How many of you had an easy bake oven when you were growing up? Was it a favorite toy of yours , did you love or hate it. What about those of you who did not own an easy bake oven , was it something you always wanted ?

Reaction score
I loved my easy bake oven toy, but I have many other kitchen toys during my childhood days, including an electric stove to cook that was the size of an actual USB fridge, and I had also a fridge, but it had no freezing or cooling functions.

Among those toys I had also a blender that prepared one, tall glass of chocolate shake, and ice cream maker, and a clothes iron that really worked, besides all the miniature kitchenware and dinnerware that I wanted to have.

Problems to me began when I was around 7-8 years old and began to ask for real tea seats, real pots, and other real cooking tools that were harder to get because my parents used to say they weren't toys, but at the very end they always bought me all what I wanted :)

Reaction score
I did not have one. But I also didn't want one.
I always wanted an ice cream maker though, and never got one!
My friend just bought an easy bake oven for her 4 year old.

Reaction score
I did want an easy bake oven when I was a kid, but I never got one. That didn't deter me from learning how to bake though.

Reaction score
I remember very little about my easy bake oven. I had two brothers at the time who would do experiments in them, so it didn't last long in our house growing up.... :)

Reaction score
I loved my easy bake oven toy, but I have many other kitchen toys during my childhood days, including an electric stove to cook that was the size of an actual USB fridge, and I had also a fridge, but it had no freezing or cooling functions.

Among those toys I had also a blender that prepared one, tall glass of chocolate shake, and ice cream maker, and a clothes iron that really worked, besides all the miniature kitchenware and dinnerware that I wanted to have.

Problems to me began when I was around 7-8 years old and began to ask for real tea seats, real pots, and other real cooking tools that were harder to get because my parents used to say they weren't toys, but at the very end they always bought me all what I wanted :)

That was quite the collection of junior bake.
You must have been the talk of the play ground. I bet your play dates were the only that were catered LOL. You probable hade a waiting list to attend your tea parties. Even at a young age you were quite serious about your baking.

Ask a Question