Best Fondant Tool Kits for New Bakers Under $40

Reaction score
I'm kind of a new baker, I have baked cakes and things for a long time but I'm starting to get more into it. I live in Canada and I'm looking for a fondant tool kit and I was wondering if there are any really good brands or kits that are better than most. My spending limit is 40$.

Reaction score
I'm kind of a new baker, I have baked cakes and things for a long time but I'm starting to get more into it. I live in Canada and I'm looking for a fondant tool kit and I was wondering if there are any really good brands or kits that are better than most. My spending limit is 40$.
I live in Canada as well! Believe it or not Walmart has a great fondant starter kit, they also have the exact same one at Michael's and Bulk Barn but a little bit more pricey.

Reaction score
I do not have a Walmart around me, but I am sure they would have kits. I know that Michael's has them because I was looking at one recently. They are a little spend and that is why I did not end up getting one.

Reaction score
I've never used fondant, although I'm intrigued, and would like to someday. You could check to see if Walmart.com has it, since @ThePinProject has recommended that one, and I'd compare that particular brand/price to what's available at Amazon, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's. You should be able to compare online, and perhaps the shipping will not be too expensive. I'm not sure what the kits look like, so have no idea what shipping costs would be.

Reaction score
What I do when something is out of my price range is check out the name (like of the kits) and then look for them on Amazon and ebay which I usually find for less including shipping. I don't really work with fondant but the tools I have bought are for clay and I've seen them in my local baker supply store being sold to use on fondant. maybe you can try that?

Ask a Question