Bread machine issue

Reaction score
I recently bought a new hamilton beach bread machine.I am having issues with the bread turning out.Sometimes it turns out and other times it doesn't. The time it didn't the top looked like it hadn't mixed properly in the machine.I have had several bread machines never had this trouble. Any suggestions would certainly be appreciated.

Reaction score
I assume that you're adding the ingredients the same way each time. There's no variation in measures and you follow the order of adding the ingredients as it's stated by the recipe.
If those two steps are followed as they should then the logical conclusion is that something might be wrong with your newly bought machine.
Add the ingredients and watch it as it kneads them. Just pull the lid and watch it closely until the kneading is done. From time to time check the dough to see if it's risen properly. Then there's only the baking left but it doesn't seem to be any problem with that.
The idea is that you might have to return your bread machine if all you do is correct as the recipe says.

Ask a Question