Bunny Cake for Easter

Discussion in 'Cakes' started by Zyni, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Zyni

Zyni Well-Known Member

I saw a cute little bunny cake for Easter, and it doesn't really look like it would be that difficult to make. I think you could just take a round layer, cut it in half, "attach" it to the other half with frosting, and then place it flat side down to make the body. Add a cupcake for the head, maybe some candy for ears, and then frost and decorate. I'd probably cover it with coconut.

Zyni, Mar 25, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Zyni

DancingLady Well-Known Member

I used to make a bunny cake with two rounds for Easter. I just cut one round into the 2 ears and bow tie and arranged it on a cookies sheet. Frost and decorate with candy and it's very cute. Probably won't do that anymore though as I really shouldn't be eating it.

DancingLady, Mar 26, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. Zyni

Zyni Well-Known Member

Cute idea, Dancinglady. Thanks for sharing the idea. It sounds pretty simple and it would look cute and festive. I don't need to be eating it either, but I can't host dinner without offering something for dessert. I think I'll make something small, so there are no leftovers to linger around.

Zyni, Mar 26, 2015
  4. Zyni

Trellum Well-Known Member

I know which one you are talking about OP, I saw it on Pinterest. It looked so easy and pretty, easy enough for me to try it ;) Actually I make make something like that for my niece.

Trellum, Apr 15, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question