Cake batter dipped krispie treats recipe?

Reaction score
I want to make cake batter dipped rice krispie treats, but the recipes I'm finding online aren't exactly what I'm looking for. I did find this recipe for cake batter dipped pretzels, wondering if this will work with dipping krispie treats instead of the pretzels :

(Recipe from withsaltandwit.com)
1 package (24oz) vanilla almond bark
1/2 cup Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
1 package large pretzel rods
Sprinkles of choice

Melt chocolate using a double broiler...
Once chocolate is completely melted, whisk in cake mix.
Hold a rod by one end and dip it in the chocolate, leaving an inch or two uncovered. I ended up twisting the rod as I removed it from the chocolate to make it smooth.

And instead of almond bark, can't I just use Ghirardelli white vanilla flavored candy melts?

Reaction score
This is not safe to eat. You cannot eat raw flour. Milling flour does not kill harmful bacteria such as E. coli. Wheat is a grain, so in field and through out storage it is exposed to egg laying insects, rodents, and other wildlife. Flour must be cooked to ensure any insect larva and bacteria from animal waste is killed.

Ask a Question