Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes

Reaction score
Will you take a look at this? So tasty and easy!

Chocolate_Molten_Lava_Cakes_002.jpg

http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/chocolate-molten-lava-cakes/12118/

Reaction score
One of the restaurants I like sells those, and they are YUMMIE!!!

Here is the chocolate one
Printable-Chilis-Coupons.jpg

Here is the Pumpkin Spice one (my fav)
chilis-coupon.jpg

Here is the Caramel and Vanilla one
Chilis.jpg

The also have a Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie with vanilla ice cream
276339-chilis-cookie-dessert.jpg

Reaction score
I love lava cakes! I've never been lucky enough to try a pumpkin spice one though - might have to see if I can make one! Pumpkin spice flavored stuff is definitely a weakness of mine - I just love it all!

Reaction score
Omg, @ChesterV Those look really good, I'd love to try the pumpkin spice one!!! Gosh, too bad I am still trying to lose weight, but you made me feel sooooo hungry!!! Look at that! By the way, what is the name of the restaurant?

Reaction score
I was just looking at the lava cake pictures again and I love how the ones from the restaurant literally do look like little volcanoes - would be a bit of fun to crack them open and see the 'lava' oozing out! And yes - please let us know where the restaurant is if you can! I'd definitely visit there if I was nearby!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh! Yeah! We have one nearby :O Omg, Chester... you made me want to pay a visit to my local Chlli's. I didn't know they had that kind of decadent desserts. Honestly I've never gone to a chilli's to eat, I didn't think much of it to be honest... but I am checking their menu right now and wow..... what would you recommend me?? I might choose to go there for Christmas!

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh! Yeah! We have one nearby :O Omg, Chester... you made me want to pay a visit to my local Chlli's. I didn't know they had that kind of decadent desserts. Honestly I've never gone to a chilli's to eat, I didn't think much of it to be honest... but I am checking their menu right now and wow..... what would you recommend me?? I might choose to go there for Christmas!

Well, my two FAVORITE things on their menu are:

The Southwest Eggrolls
I could eat these until I pop!!!!
Chilis-Southwest-Eggrolls-460x253.png

My other favorite is
The Triple Dipper
14.jpg

Both of these are on the appetizer menu, but I love to eat them for dinner or lunch!!!!!!

Their Fresh Mex Bowls and Quesadillas are good too!!!!

I know thats a lot of calories, but damn, its worth it!!!!

Reaction score
Those egg rolls caught my eye when I first checked their menu, glad to see there was a reason for it :p Because if you say they are good then they definitely are. The quesadillas looked great as well! How about the salads?

Reaction score
Those egg rolls caught my eye when I first checked their menu, glad to see there was a reason for it :p Because if you say they are good then they definitely are. The quesadillas looked great as well! How about the salads?

Salads are ok, but any salad at a restaurant is overpriced to me, cause its mainly lettuce.
But they are good.

Reaction score
It's been ages (it seems) like I've been to Chili's! I used to love their Big Mouth Bites, they are those little slider type burgers...so good! Maybe I'll have to make a trip back in and be sure to leave some room for dessert, too!

Reaction score
It's been ages (it seems) like I've been to Chili's! I used to love their Big Mouth Bites, they are those little slider type burgers...so good! Maybe I'll have to make a trip back in and be sure to leave some room for dessert, too!

Well, they still make those slider burgers. Thats part of the Triple Dipper plate I like!!!!

Reaction score
Salads are ok, but any salad at a restaurant is overpriced to me, cause its mainly lettuce.
But they are good.

You are right ;) I prefer some salad as a side, not as a main, even now that I'm trying to lose weight o_O I can't get myself to actually have a salad as my main meal (lunch), but I might have to when I move to the Netherlands because dinner is the main meal there and I can't have 2 main meals ;)

Reaction score
I love these, both, to eat and make. Recently I found a recipe for microwave oven and I tried it. It was OK. No, it was more then OK. It was great. Basically you need an egg, 4 tbsp of sugar, cocoa powder, flour, oil and water. 4 tbsp of all ingredients. You mix everything well with whisk, I like to add baking soda or powder ( powder is better because of the soda the cake gets some weird colour), and when it is done you put some chocolate in the middle or caramel toffees. Three minutes on max, depending on the oven and the fastest lava cake for your guests is ready. If you have those cups that go to microwave it is even better.

Reaction score
Wow!!! Thanks a lot for sharing, @djordjem87 That sounds like a really nice and quick molten lava cake recipe! So I am guessing all this is done in a bug in the microwave, right? I might really give it a try once the craving strikes again :)

Reaction score
Wow!!! Thanks a lot for sharing, @djordjem87 That sounds like a really nice and quick molten lava cake recipe! So I am guessing all this is done in a bug in the microwave, right? I might really give it a try once the craving strikes again :)
I do not have smaller glasses for the oven but I have one 1 L mug. I just us it to mix the ingredients and to bake the cake. With some icing sugar on top and white chocolate in the middle it is wonderful. Note that if you use baking powder it is going to be more fluffy. I recommend it although it is healthier without. I get something like in the first picture.

Reaction score
I do not have smaller glasses for the oven but I have one 1 L mug. I just us it to mix the ingredients and to bake the cake. With some icing sugar on top and white chocolate in the middle it is wonderful. Note that if you use baking powder it is going to be more fluffy. I recommend it although it is healthier without. I get something like in the first picture.

Mmmmm! Thank you =D I love the idea of using white chocolate, the whole recipe sounds so decadent already thought, but who cares to add in some more deliciousness to the mix! You are a genius! I'm so going to try this soon!

Ask a Question