Cobbler Thread

Reaction score
I do love some cobbler and would like to see a thread about them,just to see what others like to add,cobblers was one of the first things I tried to bake and they are easy to make and taste great

like I put in pineapple chunks with my peach cobbler to spice it up a bit or i have used cherry pie filling before and yes as you can tell I'm a man trying to learn to do some baking and pushing 60 lol

I did try lemon pie filling,but it wasn't much to write home about :)I thought I would bring it up and se what you thought

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback @justme4910! Do you mean that you would like to see a new forum section dedicated to cobblers, or just that you would like to see a topic where people discuss cobblers?

Reaction score
it would be nice if there was a forum section dedicated to cobblers,i think it would be great,if it isn't to much trouble to do

I know that there are many a cobbler lover,such as myself and I know that there are probably others on here,that would like to share there recipes and have them in one place

it is just an idea that I thought I would toss out and see what you think

Reaction score
This is the first time i ever hear about cobblers! I just googled them and @justme4910 is so right, they look absolutely delicious!! I'd not mind seeing a whole forum section dedicated to cobblers, but then again I think cobblers recipes could easily be added to the pastries section?

Reaction score
My family only did crisps, so I don't have much experience with cobbler. They are definitely delicious, but I don't know the tricks to making a really good one.

Reaction score
I married an American and hadn't really had cobblers until I met his family - but now they are one of my favorite sweet treats! I think they're very popular in the States. Peach is my favorite but I had never thought about adding pineapple - sounds yummy!

Reaction score
I tend to make a lot of cobblers/crisps, and also share recipes for them on my social media sites, so having a specific section to post recipes and discuss them and the topic would be great @Becky.

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether there would be enough interest in cobblers alone to have a separate forum section, but we could introduce a section for Desserts and they would fit in there nicely. What do you think?

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether there would be enough interest in cobblers alone to have a separate forum section, but we could introduce a section for Desserts and they would fit in there nicely. What do you think?

I think that would be a good idea, because there are many that could fit into the topic, especially since we have people here from many different countries, and the desserts vary by region.

Reaction score
I too would like to see a section devoted to cobblers because there are so many different varieties out there. Everyone makes their cobblers just a little different and they are great all year long to eat. My favorite kind of cobblers are apple and blackberry. I make mine with pancake mix and then top it off with a granola topping.

Reaction score

that sounds good to me,I would like to know what others are doing,especially since winter is coming here in the U.S, there is nothing like a warm cobbler on a cold day , of course it is good once it has cooled off too

Ask a Question