coupons and free things

Reaction score
Are any of you big couponers or go for the freebies online? What is your strategy? Do you use any of the free sites like Freeflys? Do you get a lot of samples? I was thinking about doing some sample site sign ups but not sure if they are worth it.

Reaction score
I am living in Jamaica and i have realized that most of these offers are not available to international users; such a pity because though as i would really make use of these offers.

Reaction score
When I was feeding a family of five, I used coupons a lot and was surprised at how much I could get taken off my grocery bill everytime I went. I occasionally watch a series about extreme couponers who manage to get huge grocery bills down to next to nothing. That fascinates me and I wonder where they live that they get such great deals using coupons, ect. My daughter occasionally gets items from the internet for free and loves getting them in the mail.

Reaction score
I am not sure how the extreme couponers do it, but I think it is like having a full time job because you have to spend so much time and energy looking for deals and hunting down the savings. The one thing I noticed is that alot of them go to stores in which their coupons will double; I have no stores around here that will do that.

Reaction score
I've never really been one for them mainly probably because I've never really tried it. However I will start checking them out though, because free stuff is always very good.

Reaction score
I used coupon alot in the past but not as much as before . I am trying to avoid processed food and most of the cuopons out there are fo prepackaged foods. It is rae to find a coupon for thing like fresh produce lean meats or organic dairy.

Reaction score
I signed up for Freeflys but found it to be more of a scam than anything else. I follow couponing blogs like Hip2Save and Krazy Koupon Lady. They both post great coupons and freebies. I also print off coupons from Swagbucks (10 Swagbucks for each coupon redeemed) and I clip coupons from the Sunday paper. It is nice to save money but I can't say that I get crazy about it.

Reaction score
All You magazine has an email list where they email you the freebie of the day to sign up for. The Walmart website also has a free sample section.
I print most of my coupons off Swagbucks or coupons.com.

Reaction score
The Krazy Koupon lady blog sounds fun, I am going to check it out. I thought Free Flys might be a little scammy as I was trying to find a free item and after about 10 minutes of navigating through the system I still was not able to get to it. I sometimes purchase the Sunday paper, but only when they have a large selection of coupon inserts in the middle.

Reaction score
Are any of you big couponers or go for the freebies online? What is your strategy? Do you use any of the free sites like Freeflys? Do you get a lot of samples? I was thinking about doing some sample site sign ups but not sure if they are worth it.
I am actually big on couponing. I look at previews online an that is how I plan my next trip and decide on how many papers I am going to get. Most of the time I have no less than a 70% saving.

Ask a Question