Favorite store bought cookies

Reaction score
My favorite store bought cookie would have to be Oreos. My family knows not to buy any or have some around me. I will literally eat the whole pack in one sitting.

Reaction score
  1. There are so many good cookies to choose from but I'd have to say Oreos(any kind), Keebler(any kind), and Nabisco's Nutter Butter!! All of them are so flipping delicious!! I'm a sweets fanatic in general so I will eat any brand just about but these are my go-to ones!!

Reaction score
My favorite store bought cookies are Oreos and half moons. I love both of them and could eat them like popcorn, if I ever allowed myself to do so.
I have never tried baking half moons. Does anyone have a recipe they could share? Thanks so much.

Reaction score
I loveeeeee golden Oreos. Whenever I buy them I can never put my box back down. It's like a gift from the heavens, in all honesty. I also like this one cookie brand from dollar tree. I'm not sure exactly what it's called but it's a shortbread cookie that is drizzled in chocolate on top and the bottom is a layer of a chocolate. It's a such a great price for a wonderful cookie.

N

noahkma

Honestly, I'm cool with plain and simple Oreos. The mint ones and the vanilla ones are also really good, but I've always liked regular oreos. Although, I strongly dislike the double stuffed cookies. Apparently, there's even triple stuffed oreos which boggles my mind quite a lot. Personally, I like the cookie better than the cream.

Reaction score
My favorite brand of cookies are probably Mrs. Fields cookies. I love her cookies because they're soft, chewy, and very delicious. They sell cute mini ones as well, and I am very fond of them.

I'm also aware of Mrs. Fields business story and how she was turned down by a lot people. Her family and friends told her that her cookies would never sell and that they would never be successful. Good thing she never lost hope, or else I wouldn't have tasted her wonderful cookies!

Reaction score
I love love love Mrs. Fields and Oreos. They never fail me. I love eating them with warm milk and watching movies. I also like chips ahoy but I find them too sweet, at least in Oreos, the bitterness of the cookie balances the sweetness of the filling.

Reaction score
I love Mrs Field's cookies! It is the ultimate guilty pleasure for me. The moment you take a bite into it, it is so good because the inside is soft, moist and oh so chewy! I've never been disappointed with this :) One time on a birthday, my boyfriend gave me three boxes of cookie cakes with customized messages on them. Both so sweet!

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for Maryland cookies. They are so more-ish! I really need to find out how to make my own version one of these days... or maybe I shouldn't because I will just eat them all!

Reaction score
My absolute favorite store bought cookies in the whole world are definitely the Pillsbury cookies you buy in the big bucket at Sams. The cookies in the bucket never last long in my house, because every time I realize that they are in the fridge I go and make some more. I think I have a self control problem as it relates to chocolate chip cookies.

Reaction score
Oreas are good, but if you're really looking for a freshly baked taste, I always go to the bakery section of the store and pick up the freshest batch of cookies. That way you still get the great home-made taste but without actually having to bake them!

Reaction score
I recently tried the new Chips Ahoy cookies that have limited edition flavors like Root Beer Float, Mocha and Dulce De Leche. My daughter and I inhaled a bag of them in one afternoon. I like them better than the normal dry, crumbly Chips Ahoy cookies.

Reaction score
Maryland cookies are definitely a favourite of mine. I especially enjoy the double chocolate ones. Yum!

Reaction score
I too love oreos and could eat a bunch in one sitting - which is why I don't keep them in the house!!! LOL
I also love Costco's cookies - they are the best - by far - for non homemade cookies! I still find that
homemade ones taste the best. But, if I have to buy - I would get Costco's over grocery store ones
any day!!! :)

Reaction score
It depends on my mood. I love oreo cookies with vanilla ice cream. This dessert is so delicious to me. I buy shortbread and pecan sandies cookies too.

Reaction score
The decadent chocolate chip cookies from President's Choice have always been my favourites. I'm also a big fan of Chips Ahoy. I've never liked Oreo's to be honest..

Reaction score
I am with you Twinkerbell, I love mint Oreo cookies. Every since they came out a few years ago, I have not touhed a regular Oreo cookie since. They are delicious, especially when dipped in milk. I do not buy store bought cookies very often, but these are a hit in my family.

Reaction score
Store bought cookies do inspire me, I would love to be able to make my own Pepperidge Farm Milanos, but it would take a lot of work and maybe when I have more time to experiment and time trial it I will. I also look at the ingredients and think if that's all that is in them, I should be able to do it too!

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of milanos as far as store bought cookies go :) sometimes you just want something you have to put literally zero effort into.

Reaction score
Maryland cookies are definitely a favourite of mine. I especially enjoy the double chocolate ones. Yum!

I used to be a big fan of these when I was a cookie girl. My son loved it and once I tried it I understood why. these a chocolate chip will suffice on the odd occasion.

Soon I will be making my own and people will naming them as their favourite.:)

Last edited:

Ask a Question