Funny baking fails

Reaction score
We have talked so much about baking fails a lot lately :) So why not make it more fun? ;) Here are some funny baking fails pictures, enjoy:

baking-fail-running-man-cookie.jpg

20-baking-projects-fails-420x215.jpg

ujfjp-pinterest20.jpg

f1c68a6e5373fd489fd2ecf2a539ef74.jpg

the_worst_holiday_baking_disasters_09.jpg

pinterest-fail-snowman.jpg

spaghetti-garlic-bread-pinterest-craftfail-400x300.jpg

Reaction score
OMG! Love the pictures! I often wonder how many times the pinner tried the recipe before they finally got the perfect photos to post. The hedgehog cake looked like he'd had a bite of the spaghetti-stuffed garlec bread :)

Reaction score
I've had those kind of things happen. I totally relate to the cookie ones. I once made cookies and for some reason either there was a misprint in the recipe or I mismeasured something, but they went in looking like a dozen little balls of dough, and came out a sheet cookie. It was kind of sad. Turned into pretty good ice cream topping though.

Reaction score
When I saw those pictures I saw myself in my baking endeavor like that stuffs. Yes it is funny at first trial how my baking failures always looks like. But after those trials in the end I got it already. Well it is all part of our baking experience.

Reaction score
When I saw those pictures I saw myself in my baking endeavor like that stuffs. Yes it is funny at first trial how my baking failures always looks like. But after those trials in the end I got it already. Well it is all part of our baking experience.

Hi Amy! Yes, in the beginning aI did make that kind of mistakes, hahaha, god knows I made some really terrible baking mistakes, like adding too much butter to the cookie mix and so on.

OMG! Love the pictures! I often wonder how many times the pinner tried the recipe before they finally got the perfect photos to post. The hedgehog cake looked like he'd had a bite of the spaghetti-stuffed garlec bread :)

Hahahahaha!!! That spaguetti stuffed garlic bread looks awful, just too awful for me to even consider it to be a real attempt of garlic bread :confused: I think they did it wrong on purpose, lol or who knows maybe the person who made it doesn't have a lot common sense.

Reaction score
I've had those kind of things happen. I totally relate to the cookie ones. I once made cookies and for some reason either there was a misprint in the recipe or I mismeasured something, but they went in looking like a dozen little balls of dough, and came out a sheet cookie. It was kind of sad. Turned into pretty good ice cream topping though.

Oh well, at least they didn't go to waste ;) I once added too much butter to a cookie recipe, the things fell apart inside the oven, lol. I was lucky enough the dog actually ate that mess, it was late at night, so no one found out :D:oops::confused::);)

Reaction score
Trellum, were you in my kitchen? It's so refreshing to know you are not alone when it comes to 'fails'. I have to confess I would not even attempt most of the things here unless it's just for fun. I'd go into projects like these expecting it might turn out to be treats for my pets who really don't care about the outcome. The girl's expression in the picture is to die for. I just did another set of treats for my dogs. Maybe I'll share the picture. It might belong in this section.

Reaction score
Don't worry Ann ;) It's ok to make a lot mistakes while you are still trying new things in baking, so don't worry ;) Plus your girls don't care, so as long as it tastes good all is allright. I bet most of the things in the pics aren't edible :confused: Look at that spaguetti stuffed garlic bread! yuck!

Reaction score
Loving the pictures you shared - they definitely gave me a chuckle! And yes, it's nice and refreshing to see fails out there. Sometimes when I'm browsing online for inspiration, particularly on Pinterest, everything looks so picture perfect that it can be a little disheartening when you have your own fails - until you see these and you remember that sometimes even following the recipe or instructions perfectly, things can go wrong!

Reaction score
Glad you liked them :) I totally love Pinterest, but I know some projects over there are totally impossible for me :p So I understand what you are saying, sometimes even if you get all the ingredients in the right quantity and follow the instructions something fails. That it how I scewed it so bad the first time I baked my own cheese pie... yikes!

Reaction score
I love watching funnies. And posting more of my own funny fails, namely the NAILED it meme.

images

pinterest-fail-bunny-rolls.jpg

nailed-it-minon-cake2.jpg

Reaction score
Hahahaaha! The last one is one of the worst fails I have ever seen, gosh what a mess! I can tell the person who did this is just starting out with cake decoration! LMAO! Poor kid :( I hope he got a different cake, because I doubt that thing is edible.

Reaction score
Little did you know the Kid was the one who made it! DUNNDUNNDUNNNN!~~ *ominous music here*

Seriously though some of these baking fails are epic. Like these:

1f2f7a2c770f99bed3a1d73c4680ca3b.jpg

baking_fail_oven_mitt.jpg

District-12-Baking-By-Peeta.jpg

Reaction score
Oh lol, well, that explains it all! Because it did look like a kid had done it, but I didn't think they'd let a kid do the job of an adult ;) Not like adults always get it right, obviously, lol, but I'd never trust my niece with that kind of task, not until she turns 16 ;) Lol, i liked the one about the doughtnut :p

Ask a Question