Healthy Baking

Reaction score
I try to incorporate healthy ingredients in my baking. I like to use gluten free flour instead of all purpose flour. Gluten free flour contains no gluten or carbohydrates. I use soymilk or almond milk instead of regular diary milk. Almond and soymilk is less fattening and has calcium. This milk is great for individuals that can't have dairy products. I

Reaction score
I try to incorporate healthy ingredients in my baking. I like to use gluten free flour instead of all purpose flour. Gluten free flour contains no gluten or carbohydrates. I use soymilk or almond milk instead of regular diary milk. Almond and soymilk is less fattening and has calcium. This milk is great for individuals that can't have dairy products.

Reaction score
I try to bake healthy by substituting olive oil for vegetable oil. Another way to keep baked goods moist without increasing the calories too much is by using apple sauce as a natural sweetener. Sometimes, I use Splenda or another sugar substitute in place of sugar.

Reaction score
This is great. I love the idea of being able to bake healthier. I have tried the bananas for ice cream, which we all enjoy in my household. I have wanted to start baking more with things like agave and different sweeteners like that that are available. These are great ideas. Thanks.

Ask a Question