Hello Fellow Bakers! Newbie Here, I'm Emily!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to Postloop, I love the idea that I can post my thoughts and get to hear other peoples as well. I will tell you a little bit about me. My name is Emily, I live in Indiana, the good'ol corn state! I love cooking and baking, I always have. I have had some masterpieces as well as disasters while baking and trying new things. I have learned many tips from personal experiences, family and friends. I would love to share my ideas and tips to other fellow bakers and gain some as well! I am looking forward to making new friendships on Postloop and giving my thoughts to help others!

Reaction score
Welcome Em, my name is Shane. On most sites, I think directly talking about PL is against their rules or what they want because they want to encourage traffic overall, not just from their paid service. This isn't a bitch or a gripe by any means, just thought you'd want to know so you dun get yelled at! I also like the idea of sharing thoughts, concerns.

Here's a baking funny for ya:

my-dog-getting-some-baking-done_o_974784.jpg

And

images

Welcome to the Baking Forums!

Reaction score
Hi there, Emily! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and fine the info on here useful! This is the perfect place to share all the wonderful recipes you might feel like sharing.

Reaction score
Hello Emily and welcome to Baking Forums! Well, we are glad that you had joined this community. I can't wait to see all the recipes that you will share. Nice to meet you :)

Ask a Question