Hello from Amsterdam!

Reaction score
Hi there,

Have just joined and am hoping to add some value to the site as well as get some new, delicious recipes and baking tips. I am pretty new to baking, I consider myself more of a cook, but lately I am getting really into baking. Loving it!

Reaction score
Hello! I'm pretty new here as well. I'm from Manila and I've gotten myself pretty immersed into cooking - although I've got loads to learn about baking!

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to the forums! I think I'm fairly new to this forum as well and I must say that it is a very friendly and interesting community. I'm sure that you will enjoy your time here, learning new techniques and sharing some of your own. I enjoy baking cupcakes mostly, what do you enjoy baking now? :)

Reaction score
Hello and welcome aboard! :) My Dad lived in Amsterdam for a couple of years, it's a beautiful city.

Reaction score
Great to meet you. I would have said I was more of a cook and then I started participating and realized I do bake quite a bit. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and comments. Welcome and enjoy!

Reaction score
:)Hi, I'm a new here too. I can't cook , I like to bake. But I still have a great desire to cook. I would be glad to share with the recipes.

Ask a Question