Hello

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am fairly new at baking and am looking for any helpful hints anyone may have to offer. It is nice to have a site like this to come to.

Reaction score
Hi Brenda and welcome! Everyone here is a friendly bunch - so please feel free to ask away! Are there any things you prefer baking? Cakes, cupcakes, pies, cookies? The list goes on! There's lots of recipe ideas and fun things like that - I'm always adding things to my mental bank of things I need to try!

Reaction score
I am pretty much a novice baker. I have been looking for new things to try that are fairly easy as my baking skills are not the best. I do like to make cakes, cookies and breads, but they don't always turn out the way I planned. There has been a lot of trial and error going in my kitchen. I am not a bad cook, but baking has been something that I have been working on recently as I never had the patience for it in the past.
I look forward to learning and helping others where I can on this site. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Reaction score
welcome Brenda :) this is a great site and there is a lot of help,it sounds like your baking skills are the same as mine,look around there are a lot of easy recipes to be found here

Reaction score
Welcome to this forum :) Lot's of helpful and super friendly people here! I've seen lots of amazing recipes as well I'm sure you will enjoy.

Ask a Question