Honey Seeded Batch Loaf

Reaction score
Since purchasing a bread maker a few months ago, we haven't purchased a loaf from the supermarket.
We regularly buy flour and other bits and pieces and get more out of it then buying a loaf, plus we aren't wasting as much as shop purchased.

Here is my recipe for my Honey seeded loaf

Ingredients:-

1 1/4 cups of water
1/4 cup of honey
3 cups of bread flour
1/2 cup of seeds ( I used a mixture of pine nuts, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds)
pinch of salt
7g Active dry yeast

Put all the ingredients in the bread pan as according to your bread makers instructions.

I set mine on a basic bread bake and on dark

Leave for the machine to do its work and then leave the bread in the machine to cool down.

It came out with a lovely crust and a wonderful, but not over powering sweetness.

Lovely warm with butter
459754768_1404238186.jpg

Reaction score
This recipe looks delicious and I am going to have to try it soon. I have a bread maker, but rarely use it. I found that I missed the feeling of the dough in my hands when I kneaded it. There is just something about the springy texture of yeast doughs when you knead them by hand. I do have a daughter that uses her bread machine several times a week. She makes all the bread, rolls, ect that her family eats plus she bakes for friends.

Ask a Question