How about a "For Sale" section?

Reaction score
I've noticed some sites that cater to a specific demographic have sections in them where you can put stuff up for sale.

I know some sites won't do that because of restrictions, but I guess it depends on where the site is originating from.

How about a "for sale or trade" section?

It could be done two ways.....
1. post what you want to sell on here, and anyone who is interested can PM the seller (private message).
2. post links to where the item is for sale: put an "ad" on here and then a link for where the actual sale will occur - ebay, amazon, etsy, etc.....

I doubt I will be using most of my baking stuff anymore. When I decide to sell it, I'd prefer it go to a good home, where I know they will be taken care of and actually used.

Just a thought.

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion @ChesterV :) It's certainly a good idea, but would probably only work well once the forum is more active. I'll certainly bear it in mind for the future though :)

Reaction score
This is an interesting idea. I buy a lot of smaller kitchen items online, and also some pans/cookware, and I'd definitely be interested in seeing what's available when I have some money. I also sell items online, so I like the idea from a seller's perspective, as well.

Ask a Question