New Gluten-Free Section

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Ian, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ian

Ian Administrator

We've had quite a few questions about gluten-free baking recently, so I've gone and added a new section for it as it will hopefully be helpful to coeliac and gluten-intolerant members :).

Ian, Feb 25, 2015
    H.C. Heartland likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. Ian

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awesome! That is wonderful, Ian! What about adding a section on ''desserts''? You know, desserts that don't really involve baking, but can be kinda close to it... like for example those ''assemble'' desserts (like i like to call them), in which you use baked goods and other ingredients and just assemble them? Like for example this one:

[​IMG]

It's made with ''marias'' cookies and other ingredients :)

Trellum, Feb 26, 2015
    H.C. Heartland likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Ian

Ian Administrator

That could be a good one too, are there any other suggestions on what may be popular areas and I'll see if there's a way to organise things :).

Ian, Feb 26, 2015
  4. Ian

Tina Nord Well-Known Member

I really like the idea of the desserts many of us consider desserts and baking the same type of sweet food making. How about a section on baking that is for savory dishes and things that are not sweet. I am sure most of us bake casseroles and other dinner type dishes.

Tina Nord, Feb 26, 2015
  5. Ian

Trellum Well-Known Member

Oh, that would be a great idea, Tina!!!!! Apart from that idea, I'd also like to suggest a section for ''salty pastry'', you know, so we can add and share salty empanadas, quiches... tarts, pies...

Trellum, Feb 27, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question