Instant Pudding in Cookie Dough

Reaction score
I started using instant pudding in cookie dough. Has anyone else tried that?

Reaction score
I started using instant pudding in cookie dough. Has anyone else tried that?

Just wanted to say hello and welcome… Sorry but I don’t use pudding in baking. But it’s a common method in cake and cookies.

Are you liking the results? What types of cookies are you baking with it?

Reaction score
Thank you. I bake mostly chocolate chip cookies using cheese cake or white chocolate instant pudding. Tonight I made a double batch using chocolate fudge and cookies and cream instant pudding.

Reaction score
Thank you. I bake mostly chocolate chip cookies using cheese cake or white chocolate instant pudding. Tonight I made a double batch using chocolate fudge and cookies and cream instant pudding.

Oh, those sound delicious. There can never be enough chocolate chip cookies in the world.

Do you bake other things beside cookies?

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Stan! You're in good company, we're all cookie fans here :D

I've not tried the pudding trick, but it's not a popular thing here in the UK.

Reaction score
Thanks Becky I try to bake cookies for church, family, and friends for every Sunday.

So lovely a gesture. Food gives us our place in family and community. It connects us to our past and our present. It gives us an understanding of who we are, and from where we came. It is our memory, and the memories of our children.

Reaction score
People really appreciate more and so do I when I see the smiles on their faces.

Yes. It’s such a good feeling to see people enjoy your baked goods. I can’t eat gluten (celiac), but I bake 3-4 times a week then gift to others. I love to bake. I love gifting it to others.

Reaction score
I shredded butter on top, but unfortunately I ended up using a potato peeler instead. Highly recommend like a cheese grater. I froze the butter also.

Attachments

• 0EB5EE3B-3148-4C54-A0CB-D7B738178444.jpeg
    0EB5EE3B-3148-4C54-A0CB-D7B738178444.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 441
Reaction score
I shredded butter on top, but unfortunately I ended up using a potato peeler instead. Highly recommend like a cheese grater. I froze the butter also.

That didn’t come out too bad at all. I love cherry anything. I miss the sour cherries on the east coast. I can’t for the life of me understand how California can be the one of the top cherry growing states, but not grow a single sour cherry:(

Dump cakes are great for the pure ease and the fact you can feed a crowd with 5 mins of work.

Yes freezing butter then grating it is best. I’ll use frozen grated butter when baking a flaky tart shell.

Ask a Question